As part of our mission to protect our clients from fraud and abuse, Exness requires all forex account holders to verify their identity and residency. Need to verify? Just follow our simple guide.
1. Log in to your Personal Area and look for the red notification that reads ID Unverified and/or Address Unverified.
2. Click on ID Unverified and upload the relevant documents. The following documents can be accepted:
- International passport
- ID card (both sides depending on the country)
- Driving license (both sides depending on the country)
3. Click on Address Unverified and upload the relevant documents. The following documents can be accepted:
- Utility bill under your name (electricity, water, gas, Internet etc.)
- Bank account statement (includes Bank Credit Card bill)
- Tax bill
- Driving license
- Certificate of residence
- Exness generally accepts high quality color scans, photographs, and PDFs of documents
- All four corners of each document should be visible
- Proof of address documents should include your name and address
- Proof of identity documents should include your name, photo, and date of birth
Do note that it may take our specialists a few hours to verify your documents.
If you run into difficulty at any point in the process, please don’t hesitate to contact our 24 hour customer support.
Ready to to verify and trade? Log into your account now.